Get iPhone 12 mini for as low as $0 with trade-in.
UP TO $700 OFF Apple iPhone SMARTPHONES
Get up to $700 off an eligible smartphone when you add a new line or upgrade an existing line.
Offer ends 5/19/21. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
• Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
• Add a new line of service or upgrade an existing line.
• Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
• Trade-in an eligible Smartphone in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $95 for $700 credit ($35 for $350 credit) within 30 days of activation.
Then you’ll get:
• Up to $700 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of $95 or higher (Up to $350 with trade-in value of $35 to $94) applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments
• Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied over 30 months. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above. Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
• If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the balance of up to $1400 based on device purchased.
• For new lines, if you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
• Credit card may be req’d (except MA, PA, ND).
Qualifying Installment Plan:
• Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $46.67/mo. based on device purchased) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
• If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
• As long as you have a qualified wireless service agreement for Corporate Responsibility User line of service, you can also buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $58.34/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $38.89/mo.) and credits are applied over term of installment agreement.
• You’ll need a qualified wireless plan (minimum $60/mo. for new AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan before discount), but do not need an unlimited plan. Other qual. plans available. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans. NOTE: 5G access requires compatible unlimited plan.
Activation fee waived for business accounts.
• Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- iPhone XR 64GB ($500), 128GB ($550)
- iPhone 12 mini 64GB ($700), 128GB ($750), 256GB ($850)
- iPhone 12 64GB ($800), 128GB ($850), 256GB ($950)
- iPhone 12 Pro 128GB ($1000), 256GB ($1100), 512GB ($1300)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB ($1100), 256GB ($1200), 512GB ($1400)
• Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
- To qualify for $700 credit, minimum Trade-In value must be $95 or higher after device condition questions have been answered
- Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 8, 8+, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Samsung: A71, A71 5G, Fold, Z Fold2 5G, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Note9, Note10, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, Z Flip 5G
- Google: Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL
- LG: V50 ThinQ, V60 ThinQ 5G
- OTHER: Asus Rog Phone2, moto razr, OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren, OnePlus 8 5G, OnePlus 8 Pro
• To qualify for $350 credit, minimum Trade-In value must be $35 or higher after device condition questions have been answered
• Eligible devices:
- Apple: iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, SE (2nd gen)
- Samsung: A20, A20s, A30, A50, A50s, A51, A70, A8+, A9, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Note5, Note8
- Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G7 ThinQ, G7+ ThinQ. G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, K51, Stylo6, V35 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ
- OTHER: Moto Z4, RED Hydrogen One, Razer Phone, Razer 2, Huawei P20 Lite, Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7 Pro
• See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. Retired unlimited plans may also qualify (excluding prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans). Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. For plans available to business customers, see https://www.business.att.com/categories/mobile-rate-plans.html.
• This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
• Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this credit.
• If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit. See att.com/tradein for terms.
• To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
• To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
• If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
• You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
• Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.